New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Help me Welcome Greg and Rita Mobley as our newest members of the AZ Chapter. They attended the Phoenix Meet-n-Greet today and we are excited to have them as part of our Chapter Family...
Sorry for the delay in introducing them, but there was a slight mix up and their Chapter membership was inadvertently placed in another Chapter. All has been corrected they are official.

Greg and Rita, is was great meeting you both today.

Garry

MTPockets

I believe we're members of the FL chapter but we're spending winter in AZ. Should we be members in AZ? Actually, what is reason for membership by chapter? Tracking? Just wondering; and should we be AZ member based on where we spend winter or our legal mailing address, which is FL.

Doublegranch

Terry:

We would love to have you in our Chapter but that is totally up to you. If you are active in the AZ Chapter, then think about joining. It doesn't matter where you live, you are free to join and change Chapters anytime you want.
I know this year you are more active with us and will probably attend two Rally's with us, I don't remember you ever doing anything with the Fl Chapter.
It's an easy switch in your profile and you can always change if you desire.

Looking forward to seeing you and June for the Oct Rally...
Garry

Doublegranch

Please welcome two new members to the AZ Chapter, Terry & June Rainwater. They are long time Heartland Owner Club Members, Full Time RVer's and just made a change over to the AZ Chapter.

Terry & June, Thanks for joining the AZ Chapter and being active with us. Make sure you have your guitar for the Oct Rally...

Welcome!
Garry

Doublegranch

We have two new AZ Chapter Members as of today. Please welcome Richard & Cheryl Latimer from Mesa AZ. Their membership application was approved this morning.

Richard & Cheryl, we are excited to have you both join the AZ Chapter. We look forward to meeting you in the near future. Remember to check out the event listing on the main page and review the two Rally's we have planned. Oct and Jan 2015.

We will have a summer get together and perhaps a campout and hope you will be able to attend.

Let us know if you have any questions or need help getting around on the Heartland Website.

Garry

Mrsfish

Welcome! We may be young, but we are great! Looking forward to meeting you in person. Safe travels- Ann and Rick

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest members to the AZ Chapter, Micha & Lynn Riemer! Mcha and Lynn joined us for the Meet-n-Greet at the ranch and Wine Festival.
We are all excited you joined the AZ CHapter and look forward to many activities together.

Garry

Mrsfish

It was so nice to meet you both on Saturday. Have fun in your full timing adventures, hoping you enjoy Austin and the adventures beyond. Looking forward to swapping more fishing tails. Tight lines - Ann and Rick

Doublegranch

The AZ Chapter has two new members, Kim & Bob Dance. They are from Reno and full time RVers. They just joined our Chapter and help me in welcoming them!

Kim & Bob, we are all excited you joined the AZ Chapter and look forward to meeting you soon. Let us know if we may be of assistance!

Hope to see you at the Oct & Jan Rally.

Garry & Dakota, My "Aussie" girl

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Kim and Bob!!! Looking forward to meeting you at our next Chapter function.... You joined a great bunch of people!
Looking forward to our first Rally in October!