Electric Water Heater???

jbsiii

I thought I saw a reference (that I can't find now, of course) to the fact that North Trails have an electric water heater, instead of gas. Is this correct? The standards/options section of the website lists it as a DSI water heater, which implies gas.

Thanks in advance.

medic9016

Ours on our 280BH runs off of propane. I thought that there was already a thread on this, but I did not find it.

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
All I have ever seen have a gas/electric water heater. This is what has been in both that I have owned. We run the one in our Landmark on electric most of the time but it works well on propane as well. Sometimes when we want a quick recovery we have turned on both gas and electric on our last trailer but have not found it necessary on the Landmark with 12 gallon water heater.

Don

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Our 28BHS has a propane DSI water heater. Is there even an option for an electric/propane water heater in the North Trail units?

Jamie, Ginger and Madison
2008 North Trail 28BHS
2004 Ford F250 SuperDuty

JER-1

Propane And Electric

My new 280BH north trail I just orded is supposed to come with both will run on propane or electric.
This was not an option is standard. only option I orded was a 15,000 but air conditioner.
JER-1

Last edited: