First 2 of many MOD's on my new Savannah

MrRvGypsy

Well my new 2014 Savannah is home. We absolutely love the layout.

While not perfect I am very impressed by the overall fit and finish. My dealer has been great so far. I have a found a few issues post PDI including an exterior wall moulding screw breaking and a wiper seal moulding coming away from around the bedroom slide. The dealer owner answered his cell phone on Sunday and gave me his tech's cell number and told me to call him to find out how to remove the bulb seal and I replaced the broken screw in minutes. Darn over tightened screws. I'm three hours from my dealer and very mechanical so I will be doing all I can.

I will go into more detail later about a option snafu that has blame on everyone's shoulders. Suffice to say my dealer and Heartland have stepped up with a very acceptable agree upon resolution that now has to be implemented as promised. The Savannah will end up quite unique from an option perspective

Below are my first of many MOD's.

The first picture is of the stairs into the bathroom. The stair nose moulding was a cheap flexible dark brown rubber which I replaced for a pewter coloured aluminium moulding.

Pictures 2 through 4 are of a MOD to prevent the right hand fridge door handle from hitting the pantry door. The white styrofoam block was a template and the final black block is made of hard rubber wedge into the upper hinge to act as a door stopper.
DSC_0506.jpgDSC_0503.jpgDSC_0499.jpgDSC_0495.jpg

CrossWay

Great work MrRvGypsie,
Keep 'em coming. We are awaiting our new Savannah and your mods are allowing me to live vicariously through your efforts. I will be keeping track of your mods in preparation for the arrival of our Savannah.
Thanks for sharing your great ideas.