Anyone hauling a Stallion in the Garage?

Hello, I'm looking at a RW400, because the Stallion needs just over 12' for storage. I will be full timing it, and don't plan on any out in the boonies type of use. I have had a 20' Carriage in the past, but not for the last twenty years. Just starting to put together the retirement idea. Any suggestions welcome.

scottyb

Glad to know. I have never seen or herd of one. I assumed it wasn't a horse but now we know for sure. That thing looks as big as a Smart Car.

porthole

Retired
What is the ground clearance on the Stallion? Looking at the pictures and wheelbase, the clearance might be something you want to check before you buy.
The transition from ramp to garage is an issue with low profile bikes.

alex00

What is the ground clearance on the Stallion? Looking at the pictures and wheelbase, the clearance might be something you want to check before you buy.
The transition from ramp to garage is an issue with low profile bikes.

I was thinking the same thing, but wondered if you could raise the trailer nose high to level out the transition between ramp and garage floor.

porthole

Retired
I was thinking the same thing, but wondered if you could raise the trailer nose high to level out the transition between ramp and garage floor.

Only a bit.
What I have learned to do is scope out the site before getting settled in. Some site just will not allow the ramp to work due to elevation. Probably 1/3 of the year I am unloading or loading the garage somewhere other then my site. A point for those with LevelUp is; unload before you raise the trailer.

Not everyone will have this issue, only folks with low profile toys.

At the last Jersey rally last year I managed to get my bike hung up at the transition because I "thought" I could make it. Quite the challenge getting 800+ pounds "un-stuck"

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I have caught the belly pan on my Gold Wing once or twice. And I would not say that is is overly low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk