Convection Oven / Microwave Combo

Hi all,

I just ordered a 4100 and I'm trying to figure out if I should upgrade the microwave to the convection combo. There is not too much difference in price between what the dealer quoted me for the upgrade and what I can get a pretty high end one at Best Buy. Does anyone know the brand and power ratings of the one that Heartland uses?

remoandiris

My wife is REALLY happy with the convection micro. Never had one before. One drawback is once convection is done, oven has to cool prior to using it as a micro. Not a real big deal, but the chef has to plan what gets cooked when.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Convection is the way to go in an RV. Most folks will tell you the gas oven usually installed in rigs just doesn't cook well. Do your homework on which brand to spring for. Some of the "name brand" appliance makers don't do to well when it comes to microwave/convection ovens.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What's coming on the new Landmarks are High Pointe. I did a search on this brand and can't find who makes it or anything else about the unit. I know the rv industry tries to keep the cost down by obtaining low cost stuff but this is a product I don't know anything about. Our last camper, a Big Country, had a Frigidaire which info was out on the web about but......