Bighorn - Heartland Service Phone Numbers

etcmss

can someone provide Heartland phone numbers that work. the 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032 are automated and you must know who you are calling.....no choice for operator

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Re: ATF: Bighorn - Heartland Service Phone Numbers

etcmss, just as a side note. You do not have make all your posts in the ATF. You will get faster responses by posting under BH or general information.

As to the PH#'s....yep thats the correct phone #'s. Dont know why they are not answering. But, I think they close at 4 or 4:30. Everytime I have called, I told the person that answered that I need to talk to the parts dept, and I always was transfered to them. Maybe they had some bad weather come thru and they all split for the day.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

etcmss, I dont know what time you called, but according to the message, (if you push "O"), they close at 3PM EST on Fridays. That was at 1 PM pacific time where I'm at.

etcmss

it was before 5pm eastern time and their message says open 8 am to 5 pm eastern time. so I guess i'll try again Monday. And I figured the posts I had fit in this forum.

jnbhobe

I was there at 11 am this morning, they go home at 3 pm on fridays like Bob said.