ATF: Prowler - Black Tank Flush.

TizEthan

Valve that needs to be opened? Do I have a blockage or somthing i'm doing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi TizEthan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm not sure of what your problem is. Is that your black tank will not drain anything or you cannot get the valve to open? If you cannot get the tank to drain and the valve opens, have you been using lots of water? You must use lots of water and only drain when necessary. If you cannot get the valve to open, then you have another problem that I'm sure some of our other Prowler owners will jump in to help with some info on location of the valve.

Let us know some more information.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Valve that needs to be opened? Do I have a blockage or somthing i'm doing wrong.

Ethan, what is it exactly, that you are wanting to do? Flush the tank? Drain the Black Tank? To use the tank flusher, you connect a supply hose from the park to the flush connection, open the black tank drain valve and turn on the water supply to the flusher. There is no on board valve for the tank flush. That is unless they've changed the type of flusher being used on a Prowler. Please come back and give us more info.

TizEthan

What I was trying to do is flush the Black tank after draining it. The so called "no fuss flush" water connection used to rinse out the black tank would not rinse the tank. I ended up taking it back to the dealer and they found a kink in the water line used to rinse the black tank, and repaired it.