Silverado 36TB Sewer Lines

mdirishgirl

We have a Silverado 36TB on order - should be here in about 2 more weeks. Since this unit has two black holding tanks, we have decided to get all new sewer lines. I've been looking into get all new RhinoFlex but I'm having a hard time finding out how far apart the lines are under the unit. Does anyone know? I would assume one is in the middle and the other is towards the back, past the axle? Thanks in advance for any help!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
mdirishgirl......Welcome to the Heartland family. Sorry nobody has given you an answer. What you can do is call Heartland customer service to get your question answered. I also have a Silverado but not that model, so I can't give you an answer.

mdirishgirl

I was able to find out that there is roughly 14' between the caps - which helped me purchase the new hose lines needed. Can't wait to get the new rig - 2 more weeks till we find out our delivery date!!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
I was able to find out that there is roughly 14' between the caps - which helped me purchase the new hose lines needed. Can't wait to get the new rig - 2 more weeks till we find out our delivery date!!

Enjoy your new rig. We enjoy our new Silverado very much. Lived in it full time for about 3 months while our new house was being build.