PDA

View Full Version : Silverado 36TB Sewer Lines

mdirishgirl
04-07-2014, 01:22 PM
We have a Silverado 36TB on order - should be here in about 2 more weeks. Since this unit has two black holding tanks, we have decided to get all new sewer lines. I've been looking into get all new RhinoFlex but I'm having a hard time finding out how far apart the lines are under the unit. Does anyone know? I would assume one is in the middle and the other is towards the back, past the axle? Thanks in advance for any help!

BigJim45
04-08-2014, 07:56 PM
mdirishgirl......Welcome to the Heartland family. Sorry nobody has given you an answer. What you can do is call Heartland customer service to get your question answered. I also have a Silverado but not that model, so I can't give you an answer.

mdirishgirl
04-09-2014, 09:58 AM
I was able to find out that there is roughly 14' between the caps - which helped me purchase the new hose lines needed. Can't wait to get the new rig - 2 more weeks till we find out our delivery date!!

BigJim45
04-09-2014, 10:47 AM
I was able to find out that there is roughly 14' between the caps - which helped me purchase the new hose lines needed. Can't wait to get the new rig - 2 more weeks till we find out our delivery date!!

Enjoy your new rig. We enjoy our new Silverado very much. Lived in it full time for about 3 months while our new house was being build.