Ideas for shelves

Snow

Until I have the extra dollars for the queen bed " caissiel mod looks awesome by the way " I need a way to fasten a shelve to the wall or buy or build a little table beside my side of the bed left hand side on my 3650 rl for those of you that have the same rv you know what iam talking about there is no room what so ever any ideas or pic would be appreciated thanks in advance ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

VKTalley

Re: Ideas for shelve

Snow, I know several people have attached a shelf to the wall with Command velcro Strips.

Snow

Snow, I know several people have attached a shelf to the wall with Command velcro Strips.
Thanks, by the way your blog is awesome I've been following y'all for a few days ,I envy what your doing ,hope your enjoying it the way it sounds you are have a great day thanks for some great reading ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

We also attach pictures with command strips. They pull off the wall real ez if you want to move them. I have also attached a shelf that I bought from Lowes with regular sticky velcro which works pretty well. Just remember that once the sticky velcro is attached to the wall, it doesn't come off.

VKTalley

Thanks, by the way your blog is awesome I've been following y'all for a few days ,I envy what your doing ,hope your enjoying it the way it sounds you are have a great day thanks for some great reading ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Thanks and you're welcome, Snow! We are enjoying ourselves! We are in San Antonio right now for our son's AF Basic graduation so be watching for some blog post about that!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Here is what I use. A small office organizer wire basket. I cut holes in the back so I can hang it on the slide facia. I used command strips to attach hooks to the facia. This can hold my phone, remote for the sleep number bed, etc. I remove for travel. We also have two small shelves on the back wall. Again, held on with command strips. I will often lay glasses on this shelf. Shelf was from Hobby Lobby, wire basket was found at Big Lots.

IMG_8895.jpgIMG_3260_1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3261_1.jpg
    IMG_3261_1.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 245

LandYacht

Love this idea! I was looking around for an idea to hold my phone as well and didn't think about a shelf like this to also hold the remote. I used velcro on it for now but I may put up a shelf like this and take the velco off.