St. Robert or Waynesville campground

ADIRKS30

We are going to be in this area for a month or two. I have checked into several of the rv parks, but just wanting some input from here on if anyone has stayed anywhere close to here.

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
We are going to be in this area for a month or two. I have checked into several of the rv parks, but just wanting some input from here on if anyone has stayed anywhere close to here.

Hi! We actually in Saint Robert and we'd love to help you. Which parks are you looking into?

We really only know of one and it is right off the highway and the sites seem a little small. We did hear from someone just this past weekend about a park in Waynesville that is supposed to be nice and does longer term rentals. We will find out more for you on that one.

If you have a park name/address we can go check it out and take pictures for you.

What at size site are you needing?

Hope or we can help.

Joy and Jeff Venus

ADIRKS30

I just checked back into this thread.... forgot to subscribe to it. We are actually in the area already now, we went to the Glen Oaks RV park. It is right along I-44, like 300 ft from my camper to road so it does have road noise. It does have pretty small sites that are not very flat, plan to do some blocking. Other than these things it is nice enough, with very nice owners. I did check into a Waynesville park that was run by the city but I guess it was flooded last year and they never re opened.

DocBrown

WAYNESVILLEs RV park is open
U can go website for more info : Waynesvillemo.org
They have approx 12/13 pull thrus And 12+ backins
Most have 30-50 amp service full EWS hookups
Per night 20.00
Week 100.00
Month 300.00