Dometic micowave

We have 2014 cyclone 4000 with a Dometic microwave our problem is that the microwave has two openings under it that should have filters but nowhere have we been able to get these filters. Has anyone else having this problem too. The dealer and I looked at lots of cyclones that they had on the lot and none of them had these filters.

jimtoo

Are you sure it's for the microwave??? and not the range hood?? I have looked at the Dometic site and do not see any filters for microwaves,,, maybe I missed something,, but don't think so.

danemayer

You might try Home Depot or Lowes. They're probably using a standard filter. And Jim is probably right that it's a range hood filter.

alex00

Check your paperwork, in the big blue folder. My filters were in the instruction manual for the microwave, inside the blue bag.

I can measure mine so you know what size you need if you can't find them.
We have 2014 cyclone 4000 with a Dometic microwave our problem is that the microwave has two openings under it that should have filters but nowhere have we been able to get these filters. Has anyone else having this problem too. The dealer and I looked at lots of cyclones that they had on the lot and none of them had these filters.

ParkIt

Oddly enough, Miele has filters that would fit and work properly on the Dometic microwaves.
Figured that out in the 90's.