Broken dryer belt

glwstorm

I have a Splendide Ariston model TVM63X stacked dryer that has a broken belt. Anyone know where to get parts in the US? When searching online the only parts I can find are in the UK. The belt part number is CONTITECH 144001958 9PHE 1860.

danemayer

I wonder if they sell parts to the end user. This is from one of the Ariston/Splendide manuals:

Spare Parts
This dryer is a complex machine. Repairing it yourself or having a non-authorized person try to repair it could cause
harm to one or more persons and to the machine, and could invalidate the spare parts warranty.
Call an authorized service center if you experience problems while using the machine.
Contact number:1 800 356 0766

glwstorm

I saw the same thing in the owner's manual. I can order the belt from the UK but thought I'd try stateside first since shipping time is a week to ten days.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You should be able to contact Splendide (Westland Sales) for parts. I ordered a replacement water distribution assembly for my combo unit from them last year.

Toll Free:
Direct Fax:
E-mail:
Hrs:

1-800-356-0766 #5 (503-656-2280)
503-722-9202
service@westlandsales.com
Mon-Fri, 7:00am - 4:30pm (PST)

OhShoot

eBay has 2 in USA and 14 international , that is by the part number you showed in your post hope this helps ya

glwstorm

Thanks everyone for the help and info. I contacted Westland Sales yesterday (thanks for the contact info JohnDar), ordered the replacement belt which should arrive in the next few days.

Thanks again!!