RV Covers

Redrider007

I'm trying to do my do diligence before I buy my RV. I need some suggestions for a very good quality 5th wheel cover that can take mainly the sun and the winds.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Ditto on CalMark. Ours is 7 years old and going strong. We even had it cut down to fit our new trailer by a local upholsterer. The CalMark people were great to work with when we ordered ours.

Kristy

ICamel

Count me as another satisfied CalMark customer! 3rd year just finished with ours. Highly recommend them. You asked for "very good quality".........how about "the best" IMHO.

yepuhuh

I have one we paid around 700.00 used once and will make a great deal for someone. Fits our bighorn

Miltp920

We bought the ADCO. It ripped along the side on a seam. ADCO sent me a new cover. The straps were not very good either. ADCO sent me replacements clips. It was a very windy- harsh winter in Michigan, but the cover did not hold up like we thought it would. I padded the downspouts but not each corner at the bottom. Every bottom corner ripped. Now I know you really have to protect this cover or it will destroy itself. It was replaced because of the rip in the side, not the corners. So I start over next winter with new cover. $300 cover.