2009 Sundance Brochure

jbeletti

For those interested, attached is the 2009 Sundance brochure. It's a 4.30 MB pdf file.

Jim

Attachments

• 09_SD_Literature_web.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 580
Last edited:

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Only problem is that there seems to be no mention of the Heartland Owners' Forum within the 16 pages. Hopefully, they will provide a sticky to go on the back of the otherwise, very excellent brochure.

jbeletti

Thanks Chuck. Fixed! I added a page to the file. So those getting the file from the forum will have the Club ad. Thanks for the idea.

Jim

fishn2dmax

WOW, there were a bunch of nice changes for 09 Sundance:

1, Solid surface counter top option
2, True enclosed docking station
3, Much improved interior color and fabric choices
4, lambrequins ( fabric window boxes)
5, Nicer interior hardware
6, Optional integrated air mattress on sofa sleeper
7, Much nicer high back upholstered dinette chairs
8, Pin box cover - Nice!
9, True 2" walls
10, XLT Sundance light weight model ( full aluminum cage)

Depending on how much these new changes added to the cost, the Sundance offers a lot of high end features and should remain one of it not the best value in its class. Way to go Heartland!:)

brunomisty

Sundance Owner

8, Pin box cover - Nice!
9, True 2" walls

Depending on how much these new changes added to the cost, the Sundance offers a lot of high end features and should remain one of it not the best value in its class. Way to go Heartland!:)

The DW is all ready talking about all the new options on the sundance :confused:

frumbawa

Being one to spend as much time outside as possible, the outside stereo speakers is what caught my eye.

Edward0815

Sundance

Does anyone know if the new Sundance's will be at the..International Motorhome & Trailer Show, In Toronto ( Mississauga ) Feb 28th to Mar 4th 2008 this year. I notice they have the larger SINKS. It's a very nice unit will be looking to purchase one...........Thank you.Edward0815.:)

egnors

The more I look at this brochure, and the new 2009's online, it makes me wish I waited a year to get the fifth wheel. Oh well, if I waited till this year, there's probably something new next year I'll wish I had too.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
egnors: I agree they have improved alot in just a year!! When it's time for me to upgrade my 2008 sundance 2900mk just think of all the changes!! I always say we going to keep this camper longer but have had 4 new campers in 13 years!! Thats not bad right?:cool:

Bruce Thomas

Bruce Thomas
We Just Bought a 2009 Sundance

We have been living in a 2009 Sundance 2900MK for a week now. If anyone has questions about the new features, I'll do my best to answer them. The 27" flatscreen TV is very nice too.

Edited by Ray LeTourneau 6/15/08

Yeah, I just ordered a 2009 Sundance 3200ES Model, completele loaded, automatic awning, auto rear jacks,fireplace, air mattress, 6000 lb axels.. everything for ******* Canadian.

8, Pin box cover - Nice!
9, True 2" walls

Last edited by a moderator:

thom57

I asked aweek back if there is any info on the new floor plan sundance 3300 rlb rear loft bedroom i just picked up my new GMC D/A and now I need anew trailer to go with it these new models are being sold on the net and I know Heartland has info on them once againso once again PLEASE SHARE

jopatk

Glad to know I'm not the only one that's upgraded so many times in the past few years. My new 2009 2998RB is my dream camper. Saw one while snowbirding last season, and then bought one 160 miles away since there's no dealer near us in Washington. Looked around at a lot of other campers to make sure I was buying right, and couldn't find a better camper for the money anywhere. The features are terrific. Also glad to find this forum. :)

egnors

I wish the 3300FB was available in 2008MY, I would have that one instead of the BHS. Too bad for me, not in a good position to trade up right now :(

Really liking the new floorplans though, nice work Heartland!