Can't find the fresh water drain on 2009 3400RL ???

I have been all under my 2009 3400RL looking for the fresh water tank drain. There is a low point drain underneath on the off door side for cold water (blue). And a low point drain under the door side just in front of the entry steps for cold (blue) and hot (red) lines.

I rolled all around underneath on a creeper and I can't find any other drain for the fresh water tank. I don't think my 2009 has the quick drain in the UDC as some of the earlier year models had or if it does it doesn't tell anything about it in the owners manual. (no labels in UDC either)

I guess it is possible that they forgot to cut a hole in the underpinning to lower the hose through when it was manufactured?? I don't know, but I have looked everywhere and it is very elusive to say the least.

If anyone has any suggestions I would certainly appreciate them. I would kind of like to drain the water out of the tanks to winterize.

Jeff

Well I was looking for a clear line like I had seen in a couple of other posts on the forum. I can't believe they use such a small line for the drain. Looks like 3/8" tubing to me. I also put about 10 gallons of water in the fresh water tank last time I was out and I barely got 1/2 of a gallon out of the drain. Maybe the trailer is not level enough for anymore to drain out.

Thanks, Jeff:)

I was over at my storage building this morning and I noticed that my Bighorn is clearly marked on the off door side (fresh water drain). I can't believe I didn't notice it before. I guess, I assumed after seeing several posts and pictures of the clear hose used on some trailers that I was also looking for a clear line. Anyway, mystery solved.

Thanks, Jeff