Lost remote for Greystone Model F2611E

Quilter

Full Memeber
I have misplaced (lost) the remote for our electric fireplace. We use it almost everyday and when we last moved our Bighorn 3610 the remote went missing. I have looked in the manual that came with the fireplace but it does not give a list of replacement parts nor a phone number to contact the manufacturer. Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? We really miss our remote. The troubleshooter part of the manual states to call for Technical Service under one of the trouble areas but does not list a phone number anywhere. I am more than willing to pay for a new remote if only I knew where to order one?

Help!!!! It's still cold sometimes in North Carolina.

jimtoo

HI Quilter,

You don't say what brand of fireplace is installed in your unit. This is link to owners manuals on the forum, maybe this will help or call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 or 574-262-8030, be sure you have your VIN when you call.

Jim M

Quilter

Full Memeber
According to the manual it is a Greystone Model #F2611 E. As I stated in my original post, the manual does not list any way to get ahold of the company. I will try calling Heartland tomorrow and see if they can help me. Thanks

Mark-Mullin

Try taking out the drawers and looking under May have dropped while traveling trailers are not that big must be in there somewhere. Would drive me crazy not being able to find it would not be able to stop searching!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD