ATF: Greystone - DOOR

hootjb

I have been to to dealers to get my door fix and it still easer to get in fort noxt than in my fifth wheel.we are still under warnity.we have to use a 10 inch wooden spoon and put it under the handle and lift it out to open the door and close it it is even harder.I need a new lock and door and some one who knows what they are doing!!!PLEASE HELP US TO GET THIS FIX

danemayer

Hi hootjb,

Sounds like your dealer isn't doing the job for you. Let me suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Customer Service can tell you if there's another authorized service location nearby.
Many people find that independent service shops do better work than dealers. Maybe there's one near you.

If you have to go back to the same dealer, I'd suggest you ask them for an appointment where they adjust the door lock while you wait. It's a pretty simple mechanism and shouldn't take long to get it working smoothly. And you'll be able to confirm that it's fixed before the tech gets away.