Hi, we do not yet qualify as Gateway owners. Just today we put a deposit on a Gateway 3200rs. We are from Minnesota and are currently in the middle of a one month trip to avoid the last of a bitter winter. We are traveling in our 2005 Jayco 323rkl. When we get home we will trade it for the Gateway. We are currently in Lake Charles LA. We spent some time in Dallas, San Antonio, Kerrville and Houston before coming here. We plan to spend 5 to 6 months on the road next winter and wanted a little larger unit. The third slide will help quite a bit. When we first started considering Gateways I started looking at this forum and have already learned some things. If the deal goes through, we hope to learn a lot more from you. There are four of us, my Dear Wife Robin, the dog Toby, the cat Chloe and myself. Thanks
Don

danemayer

Hi OnTheLoose,

Congratulations on the new Gateway and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Since you've been visiting for a while, you already know there's a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Everyone always has questions when they get a new rig, so please feel free to ask.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi, we do not yet qualify as Gateway owners. Just today we put a deposit on a Gateway 3200rs. We are from Minnesota and are currently in the middle of a one month trip to avoid the last of a bitter winter. We are traveling in our 2005 Jayco 323rkl. When we get home we will trade it for the Gateway. We are currently in Lake Charles LA. We spent some time in Dallas, San Antonio, Kerrville and Houston before coming here. We plan to spend 5 to 6 months on the road next winter and wanted a little larger unit. The third slide will help quite a bit. When we first started considering Gateways I started looking at this forum and have already learned some things. If the deal goes through, we hope to learn a lot more from you. There are four of us, my Dear Wife Robin, the dog Toby, the cat Chloe and myself. Thanks
Don

Where are y'all staying at? I live in the lake Charles area actually in a park in westlake. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to check out our big country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where are y'all staying at? I live in the lake Charles area actually in a park in westlake. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to check out our big country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are at the 12 Oaks RV Park. We visited the train museum at Dequincy this afternoon. We really liked it. Unfortunately, we will be heading out early tomorrow. We are going to Hot Spring AR for a week or so. We should be back in Minnesota around May 1st.

Thanks for the reply.
Don

jassson007

Don next time you are in area don't stay at 12 oaks. Come to westlake and stay at whispering meadows. It is alit nicer and in a nicer area. We are staying long term here but over night is reasonable. Concrete pull throughs. Hope you enjoyed the area and have a safe trip back to minn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don next time you are in area don't stay at 12 oaks. Come to westlake and stay at whispering meadows. It is alit nicer and in a nicer area. We are staying long term here but over night is reasonable. Concrete pull throughs. Hope you enjoyed the area and have a safe trip back to minn.

If we get back to the area we will definitely try whispering meadows. I see there is a golf course nearby. We may be back next winter.

Don

jassson007

If we get back to the area we will definitely try whispering meadows. I see there is a golf course nearby. We may be back next winter.

Don

National golf club of Louisiana is right across the street. It is a very nice course.