22FBS TV / Mount Options?

Hello Everyone!

We are happy new 22FBS owners, and have a question about adding a TV in the kitchen. We're thinking a smaller LED TV, maybe 21 inchs or so.

Is there a TV wall mount that works best for the 22FBS?

How do I know where on the wall to attach the mount?

Thanks for your help! :cool:

-Jim

jimtoo

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members with North Trail's will jump in soon with some help.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Congratulations! We just bought a 22RBK which came without a tv. While I think yours mounts in a different area than mine, when I asked the dealer to install ours for us he said that I could easily do it myself. So I did. Went to Best Buy, bought a 22 inch LED and a flat wall mount for it. They had a swivel mount as well but where ours mounts that would not work for us. The dealer said that you can feel the "mounting stud" in the wall easily because Heartland over compensates for your tv. Good luck with your first project.

Thanks, Ghettomedic.

I ordered a swivel mount from Camping World that locks the TV against the wall while travelling. Next, I'm off to Best Buy for a TV. Once the mount arrives, I'll build my courage and see about installing it myself. The first few holes drilled in a new camper are always the toughest to drill.......