AZ Chapter Camp out

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Who is interested in a Camp out over the 4th of July. I am looking at Apache Trout Campsite at Big Lake and they have a number of spots available from July 1-5 with full hook ups.
I know Ann & Rick will be a big yes...any others? If these dates won't work out, I will work on other dates but in the same area.

Let me know your thoughts. We can't drag our feet as this is a very popular spot.

Garry

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Who is interested in a Camp out over the 4th of July. I am looking at Apache Trout Campsite at Big Lake and they have a number of spots available from July 1-5 with full hook ups.
I know Ann & Rick will be a big yes...any others? If these dates won't work out, I will work on other dates but in the same area.

Let me know your thoughts. We can't drag our feet as this is a very popular spot.

Garry

Gary......sounds nice, but we will be at the Heartland Regional Rally: Sparks NV, at that time. Your not going??

Last edited:

Ron-Cookie

I wish we could but we will be up north at that time.... Next time for sure! Can't wait until October too!!!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Gary......sounds nice, but we will be at the Heartland Regional Rally: Sparks NV, at that time. Your not going??

[Jim & Melody: Won't make NV this year, maybe next. I will have just returned from the colo Rally and want to plan as much time as possible with the AZ Chapter Members, since this is our first year.]