Powdered alcohol?

ParkIt

Saw this on @Midnight couple of weeks ago, seems like an ingredient of "Recipe For Disaster".
Just....no.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
So now you can smuggle it anywhere and get yourself wasted. Go out and smack your car into a wall and try to sue the restaurant you were in for serving you too much. But, what the heck, I LIKE scraping people out of their wrecked vehicles. I make sure we have a sponge and turkey baster on the rig, just for that.

ParkIt

Like I said, Recipe for Disaster.

Only difference this time is my truck will hold up better for the next drunk driver to hit me head on *_O

gunnere7

If it works as advertised and used responsibly, it could be a good thing. Of course, anything can be abused by stupid people.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
It would appear that the company has turned in their approval back to the Government under a mutual agreement - that does not mean that they will not at some point get the approvals back.

April 21, 2014, 5 pm ET, Update: The Palcohol company has surrendered all seven label approvals back to TTB. Here is one of the labels as approved on April 8, 2014 and then the same label as “surrendered” April 21. The differing status is shown at the center of each document. TTB has not said much about the change of course. Palcohol has said: “We have been in touch with the TTB and there seemed to be a discrepancy on our fill level, how much powder is in the bag. There was a mutual agreement for us to surrender the labels.” - See more at: http://www.bevlaw.com/bevlog/alcohol-beverages-generally/powdered-alcohol#sthash.gQNvckXB.dpuf

So now you can smuggle it anywhere and get yourself wasted. Go out and smack your car into a wall and try to sue the restaurant you were in for serving you too much. But, what the heck, I LIKE scraping people out of their wrecked vehicles. I make sure we have a sponge and turkey baster on the rig, just for that.

After 31 years professionally, and almost 37 in all, knee deep in the mud, the blood and the beer (that usually caused it in the first place), I retired from that life of thrills, chills and spills.