trick storage spots

bpmills

I have a 2009 Bighorn 3400rl and recently installed a floor safe in the "clothes hamper" for small personal items. Has any body else come across any other good hiding spots to keep valuables.
Thanks, Burt

sjrellis

We are planning to install a safe, but just have not done it yet. One extra storage place we are gonna tackle is to take apart the 1st and 2nd steps and install hinges. Unless someone knows that it is blocked by something underneat them. I've seen other trailers come standard with that storage spot.

Draco Dog

bpmills, We have a 2008 Big Horn 3670. We were wondering where to put our "safe". Utilizing the "clothes hamper" that is in the 1st step going upstairs sounds like a really good idea. Thanks.

StevieWonder

How do you use a Truck Vault with a 5th wheel hitch? I couldn't find anything on their website that was built for trucks with a 5th wheel hitch, OR did I just not look in the right spot on their website?

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Try looking under "Other Products" on the left side of their home page, it has differnet types of vaults..../Doug

linuxkidd

How do you use a Truck Vault with a 5th wheel hitch? I couldn't find anything on their website that was built for trucks with a 5th wheel hitch, OR did I just not look in the right spot on their website?

I think you're confusing what cnjranch is going to do... I believe he intends to install the truck vault in the basement of the RV, and not the bed of the truck. I don't think those are nearly strong enough to support the towing of our coaches.

LK