2012 Edge M22 How to deploy kitchen table bed

Groz035

Just wondering if anyone could help me out with trying to figure out how to change the kitchen table into a bed. It seems like I'm missing a piece or something. I just bought it privately and trying to figure out if I'm missing a piece or just having my own issues. Any help would be awesome I would have thought it would deploy like any other kitchen table bed. Cheers
confused.gif
scratchead.gif

Groz

danemayer

Hi Groz035,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Hopefully another Edge M22 owner will see this thread and reveal the secret.

SailorDon

Just wondering if anyone could help me out with trying to figure out how to change the kitchen table into a bed. It seems like I'm missing a piece or something. I just bought it privately and trying to figure out if I'm missing a piece or just having my own issues. Any help would be awesome I would have thought it would deploy like any other kitchen table bed. Cheers
confused.gif
scratchead.gif

Groz
The floorplan of your Edge M22 looks like the same dinette slide out as my Wilderness 2175RB. I had the same problem of how to convert the bench seats into a bed.
My dealer had to call the factory to get the answer.
Check my post
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/40925-Wilderness-2175-RB-Dinette-to-Bed-Conversion

I hope that solves the problem.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
If it is like the dinette table in our Trail Runner, you have to flip the table sideways, where you'll find a little flip switch . . .

Flip that switch, then you push the legs (using the feet of the table) of the table sideways and they fold flat (you should notice a series of springs and hinges).

Took me a few times to figure it out . . . now it is just second nature!

Campout2012SpicyChecksEmail-PC260023.jpg Campout2012Kitchen-PC270045.jpg