Seasons in the Sun RV Resort, Titusville, Florida

I know that many of the Snowbirds have flown back home for the summer season, but if you are looking for a super RV park along the Space Coast in Florida, be sure to check out Seasons in the Sun RV Resort. Last March we visited the park for 3 nights (with Passport America). We immediately fell in love with the park and booked 1 month, February 2014, this past winter (this was a travel year and we weren't staying long anywhere this year).

Well, February came and went and we were very sad to leave the park. We had made a fantastic decision to come to this park (having visited so many different parks in Florida). We have already booked 3 months for next winter (Jan-March). There is everything we need at the park and it is a beautiful park. The area (Titusville) is so different than any other we visited in Florida. It is quiet and the traffic is manageable (almost nil). A small town, but offering anything you need (as well as restaurants which have already become favourites). IF you want busy traffic and the big box stores, etc. they can be found within 25 miles or 45 miles if you want to go to Orlando.

Instead of re-writing everything about the park that we noticed, please refer to a blog post I wrote on our blog. You can find it here: http://vidlerrvtravels.com/seasons-in-the-sun-rv-resort-titusvillemims-florida/

Maybe we'll see some of you there next year.

Here's a pic of our site we at SITS
2014Feb4-5-Edit (Large).jpg

Tundra2084

Well like so many of us who live in Canada, Florida is our winter place of choice and Seasons In The Sun has been our park for the last 10 years but I guess our secret was bound to come out. We looked at many parks in Florida but none compares to seasons. We only have been able to stay for 6 weeks at a time due to husband having to return to work but next year it's a full 2 months for us and it will be our go to place when we become snowbirds for 6 months out of the year.
I have a feeling we may have seen each other at one time or another while you were there as we arrived on February 11th and left to come back home on the 29th of March. We were in the Hammocks site 145 and always walked with our three dogs around the park.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
My uncle lives in Titusville, so we visit him every time we go to Florida.

We haven't pulled our trailer down there yet, but plan to in the next few years, so we might just be checking out that park!

Here is a shot I took from the Veteran's Memorial Park in Titusville about a year and a half ago:

FloridaBridgeToCape2012-IMGP0389.jpg

We were in the the Hammocks the first time we visited the park but wanted to be where we could get a clear point to the sky for our satellite. We were 'out and about' alot during the month of February but we did walk the park alot (with Monty, our Bichon). Looking forward to seeing you next winter. You have to get your hubby retired and you can spend the winter there!! :)

I agree... no better place. OOPS... I spilled the beans.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I've not camped there, but I have looked at it a number of years ago when I was working in Orlando and Staying at a campground in Christmas. It was just too far away from the office to make it work. The Camp Ground in Christmas was nice but they had a real issue with Ants so the next year I stayed off of 417 in south Orlando.

I love the town of Titusville, and I agree it has just about every thing you need and right on the Space Coast.

My favorite photo I have taken in that region is attached

shuttle.jpg

Well not see the likes of these lifting off anymore but it is nice that there is still an active launch schedule still going on.

Kevin

Tundra2084

Well we might be meeting up sooner than later. We will also be attending the rally in Niagara in June. Looked at your blog and you have some beautiful pictures and some from places we have also been to, like the Grand Canyon.