Recent Forum Issue . . .

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
In the last week or so, I've noticed that it has been taking 10-15 hours before I get an email notification to my subscribed topics.

I just got notified about 10 minutes ago to a topic that I was subscribed to that someone had posted to around 10 a.m. this morning . . . and several other have posted to since!

And that is just one of many.

Right now it is 9:59 p.m.!

Am I the only one having this issue?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
No, I am having the same issue. E-mail notifications of PM's or subscribed threads are arriving 1-2 days later. Trace

JohnD

No, I am having the same issue. E-mail notifications of PM's or subscribed threads are arriving 1-2 days later. Trace

Wow . . .

This time notification of your reply only took about an hour from the time you posted . . .

But when I clicked on the link, I had to click on it several times before it actually brought me here to the site!

Somethin' is goin' on . . .

By the way . . . I posted this in the Heartland General Forum . . . but this is not that forum . . . and it didn't get moved here! :confused:

JohnD

Just thought I'd mention this as it is happening again . . .

Although now I am not getting any notifications.

JohnD

Now it seems that it takes two days to get notifications after a post is made to a subscribed thread.

And they all come in bunches at the same time, even though the posts may be hours apart.

That has been happening for several days now.