Our 245 XLT

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Very nice XLT!!! 3 years with ours, with no complaints.

Congrats!! Enjoy!!

BobX2

Looks great! Are you in a COE Park?

Thanks.
Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know what a COE Park is. :confused: These pictures were from our first two trips out with the XLT. We were at Jackson Lake State Park because there is still too much snow up where we usually camp. It's the high country for us in the summer months, and the flat lands in the spring and fall. April through October are our camping limits around here.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
COE = Corps of Engineers. Dozens of them around the country. Usually on lakes or rivers managed by the COE. Nice parks with water and electric but usually no sewer. We have stayed in a very nice one in Ark on the Ark River.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobX2

Other than the furnace not working on our first trip to the high country, we have really enjoyed the XLT.

BobX2

Still really liking and enjoying the XLT. It's the perfect size for my wife, myself and our two dogs and ATV's. It allows us to "get out" and find remote locations, roads not always required. It's how we like to camp. Not fans of campgrounds and all the people associated with them. Plus, the dogs like to run free.

BobX2

Is that up by Red Feathers?

No. A couple of different areas in those pictures. A couple were up in Taylor Park, CO and a couple from our secret little spot off of Peak to Peak highway.
Hey, how are you liking the new 5th wheel? I sure like how they pull, and enable me to pull my atv trailer along behind it.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
No. A couple of different areas in those pictures. A couple were up in Taylor Park, CO and a couple from our secret little spot off of Peak to Peak highway.
Hey, how are you liking the new 5th wheel? I sure like how they pull, and enable me to pull my atv trailer along behind it.

We love the 5th-wheel . . . pulls like a dream!

We were at Blue Mesa about a month ago and drove up Taylor Canyon . . .

We are going up there again next week!

Let me know if you will be up there and we can meet up!

- - - Updated - - -

By the by . . . we just had our 2015 Fall Heartland Owner's Club Rally in Central City this past weekend . . . and we all had a blast!

Wish you would have been there to meet everyone from our club and the surrounding states!