• Potluck time: TBD

Agenda;
Friday
6:00 pm Blue Bell Ice Cream meet and Greet

Saturday
7:00 am Coffee @ Landmark Room
8:30 am Breakfast Tacos from Ron Hoover Katy @ Landmark Room

6:30 pm Pot Luck Dinner @ Landmark Room
Give-aways (from Heartland & Ron Hoover)

Sunday
???? Open for suggestions
????? Bid all our friends good-bye

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: TomMar(click

An additional item I would like to enlist our attendees to consider. Heartland product owner Buddy Riddle is spearheading a Heartland Gives Back initiative. The Building Homes for Heroes program is a national non-profit, non-partisan 501 ( c) (3) organization founded in 2006. The hero we are planning to honor is U.S. Army Sergeant Joseph Grabianowski. More information can be found in the HOC Rally portal.

Here is the link of information about Building Homes for Heroes [URL="http://buildinghomesforheroes.org/"]LINK
    Here is the link for Sergeant Grabianowski's story. LINK

Contributions can be made on line or I will gather the donations and pass it along with my personal donation in the name of the S.Texas HOC Chapter.

------------------------------
    1) 1195 Tom & Marti
    2) 1018 Jim & Sheila
    3) 1017 Jay & Stella
    4) 2001 Peg & Mike
    5) 2721 Aletha & John
    6) 2225 Dave & Nancy
    7) Ed & Susan
    8) 2100 Dan & Pam
    9) 1134 Edd & Janet
    10) 2319 Bob & Connie
    11) 0277 Walter & Janie
    12) 1858 Dan & Ann
    13) 1990 Flora & Corbin
    14) 2072 Mary & Larry
    15) 1405 Dennis & Joyce
    16) 1090 Joe & Karen

Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh well looks like we will miss another one as that weekend is a home game. Hope y'all have a great time and turnout Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Tom, put us down! We won't be in until Wednesday the 15th but can't miss it.

pegmikef

Yeah, put us down too please Tom. I'll figure out the dates later because we will probably be coming directly from Bullard. Mike

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Yeah, put us down too please Tom. I'll figure out the dates later because we will probably be coming directly from Bullard. Mike

Great news - Old friends are always fun to see. Jay/Stella and Peg/Mike y'all come on down and join the party. Go ahead and call the park and make your reservations thru them, I have you on the HOC list.

alethaj

Hi everyone....we are new to Heartland products...We will pick up our 2015 Big Horn 3755 FL next week. We are trading in a Voltage Toy Hauler. We
look forward to being in a more homey feeling coach. Since we live in the Conroe area of Texas I look forward to attending you group meeting in October.
Any info on Heartland that we need to look out for will be appreciated

alethaj

By this time next week we will be the proud owners of a Heartland Big Horn 3755 FL...We live in the Conroe Tx area so look forward to attending this event at the KOA on 105..
I hope someone will le me know what the general meeting involves....activities....pot luck..day or evening gatherings...etc.. John and I travel with our Shih Tzu dogs...Dora and Rusty
in a 2010 Dodge 3500 dulley diesel....

jimtoo

Welcome aboard alethaj. I'm sure Tom & Marti will update the event page as the time gets a little closer. You will have a ball and meet lots of great folks and eat some great food.

Jim M

alethaj

Welcome aboard alethaj. I'm sure Tom & Marti will update the event page as the time gets a little closer. You will have a ball and meet lots of great folks and eat some great food.

Jim M

Thanks ...we look forward to meeting fellow Heartland owners ....we get on the road as often as we can and have a trip to AZ/NV scheduled for the end
of Sept...first of Oct ...may have to change those dates ...

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Tom, please put Dave and I down. Not sure of the dates yet.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

TomMar

Hi everyone....we are new to Heartland products...We will pick up our 2015 Big Horn 3755 FL next week. We are trading in a Voltage Toy Hauler. We
look forward to being in a more homey feeling coach. Since we live in the Conroe area of Texas I look forward to attending you group meeting in October.
Any info on Heartland that we need to look out for will be appreciated

More Great news - another happy Heartlander joining the group. Alethaj- the plans at this time are still pretty loose but we typically have an ice cream social on Friday night to welcome all of our old and new friends. Nothing fancy, relax and enjoy. Joe French with Ron Hoover- Katy typically brings one of his techs out on Saturday for any minor adjustments to anyone's rig (no charge) and he brings a couple new rigs for display. Saturday evening is typically potluck with some silly gifts for everyone and some nice gifts for a few lucky winners. we try to keep the whole weekend low key with minimal scheduled events. There could be some impromptu singing, card playing or dominoes but who knows??? Go ahead and book your slot with the park and we will look forward to seeing and meeting y'all. We have you on our list.

TomMar

Tom, please put Dave and I down. Not sure of the dates yet.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Fantastic! It will be great to see y'all. We missed having the spring rally this year but are getting this one in. Please register with the park when you get your dates. I have you on our list.

Tom

TomMar

More Great news - another happy Heartlander joining the group. Alethaj- the plans at this time are still pretty loose but we typically have an ice cream social on Friday night to welcome all of our old and new friends. Nothing fancy, relax and enjoy. Joe French with Ron Hoover- Katy typically brings one of his techs out on Saturday for any minor adjustments to anyone's rig (no charge) and he brings a couple new rigs for display. Saturday evening is typically potluck with some silly gifts for everyone and some nice gifts for a few lucky winners. we try to keep the whole weekend low key with minimal scheduled events. There could be some impromptu singing, card playing or dominoes but who knows??? Go ahead and book your slot with the park and we will look forward to seeing and meeting y'all. We have you on our list.

Altheaj - I see the new membership. Congratulations on the getting that big beautiful BigHorn and welcome aboard the HOC Owners club.

We'll see you in October

pegmikef

Tom, I made our reservations . . . arriving 14 Oct and departing 20 Oct. Looking forward to it.

SailorDon

Looks like a perfect place to have a Heartland Rally. And they have their own pond at the campground for kayaks, canoes and my rowboat!
I checked my schedule and find that the Port Aransas Wooden Boat Show is on that weekend. That is a scheduling dilemma for me. :(
Do I row in Conroe?
Or show in Port Aransas? :confused:
I'm all hitched up and ready to go!

I will miss the rally as I head to Port Aransas.

TomMar

Looks like a perfect place to have a Heartland Rally. And they have their own pond at the campground for kayaks, canoes and my rowboat!
I checked my schedule and find that the Port Aransas Wooden Boat Show is on that weekend. That is a scheduling dilemma for me. :(
Do I row in Conroe?
Or show in Port Aransas? :confused:
I'm all hitched up and ready to go!

I will miss the rally as I head to Port Aransas.
Thats okay Don, we'llget together next time. . . . .maybe.....keep trying

alethaj

John and I look forward to attending this rally...hope to make the one the week before outside of Tyler as well ....hopefully our camper will be useable by then

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservations made for 10-15 to 10-20-2014. We look forward to seeing everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.