New 2014 prowler 26bh

Well bought this thing in February and it has just sit in my driveway plugged up till last Wednesday, heck going to be warm lets try this thing out, well I'm putting dig thermostat in it because we could not keep the same temp constant, open the vent fan in the bathroom and turn it on and the gasket falls into the fan I get it out and left the fan running and dang if it don't suck the screen up in to it, well third day the trim around the bathroom sink starts to peel off and I Said heck nothing else can go wrong right? Wrong the norcold fridge freezes in the bottom and the freezer took 3 day to freeze ice pops, so came home today pull in driveway and dang if the outside door to the fridge is gone it blowed off on the way home! So is it always like this every trip or is this just bad luck or not enough experience? I tent camped for 30 years and just old and don't want to sleep on the ground but after my first trip I might be going back to the tent lol!! ( oh and my handles for the tanks are both black and it has only one spout how much fun do y'all think I had in the dark trying to empty just the gray out? Well I pull the wrong one!! I didn't get dish soap and shower water like I was expecting that's for sure