2013 BH 3855FL sidewall delamination

We have a 2013 that we purchased new less than a year ago. This trailer has a side wall delam/ bubble near the front corner drivers side wall.

The dealer has found another in the middle of the trailer below the roof line on the sidewall. Thankfully they will be fixing while they have it while repairing the first one...

My question is this: Are other owners seeing this type of problem with this brand of trailer?

The Warranty is up in a few months and we are skeptical about the trailer and the potential of further problems down the road.
Definitely not happy at this point and worried about the future with Heartland/ Bighorn.

Any comments or suggestions would be welcome at this point.

Thanks

danemayer

Delamination is often caused by water intrusion. I'd have the dealer carefully check the caulking and re-caulk where necessary. Light fixtures are a good place to check too.

wal_mart

We are on our third heartland product and are done with them. All three have had delamination problems, especially the 2008 and 2010. I have recaulked every year and now our 2012 has a bubble right in center of wall nowhere near any window or roof.

donr827

Be sure that you call and report the problem to HL customer service before the warranty is out. Tell them to put it on your record in case of another problem after the warranty is up.Don

mterry25

My 2012 greystone has had 2 slide room walls replaced under warranty because of delamination. Now I have another bubble and neither the dealer nor heartland will fix it. The dealer says its out of warranty. Heartland says its water intrusion, without even looking at it. I've checked all of the caulking and can't find anything wrong with it.