PDA

View Full Version : 2015 3650BH Kitchen Area Sofa Question

michael_raz
04-26-2014, 10:03 PM
Hey guys!

First post, hopefully many more to come!

We looked at a Gateway today at a local dealer and LOVE it but they didn't have the BH model so I have a question!

Does anyone know if the sofa in the Kitchen Area of the 3650BH is a sofa-bed?

Thanks so much!

Michael

swiftk77
04-27-2014, 10:07 AM
We bought a 3650BH sight on seen and are waiting to get a generator installed, so I have to wait a couple more impatient weeks. What I have heard is that the u shaped dinnete turns into a bed, but the other sofa is actually two recliners.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michael_raz
04-27-2014, 02:29 PM
We bought a 3650BH sight on seen and are waiting to get a generator installed, so I have to wait a couple more impatient weeks. What I have heard is that the u shaped dinnete turns into a bed, but the other sofa is actually two recliners.

Ken

Hey Ken,

Appreciate the reply! I called my dealer back and he's looking into having Heartland swap out the sofa for a tri-fold or sofabed! Fingers are x'd!

Michael

danemayer
04-27-2014, 02:51 PM
Hey Ken,

Appreciate the reply! I called my dealer back and he's looking into having Heartland swap out the sofa for a tri-fold or sofabed! Fingers are x'd!

Michael
Michael,

Sometimes it's best to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 and ask directly. That way nothing gets lost in the translation and you can have a more complete discussion. If your first choice isn't available, perhaps there's something else that can be done. Ask for Paul Craven or someone on his Gateway team.

GWRam
05-07-2014, 12:11 AM
Michael,
The recliners are very comfortable. Kids and friends sleep on them all the time. A jack knife sleeper may fit but a pull out sleeper sofa would block off walking thru the unit.
Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

swiftk77
05-11-2014, 06:01 PM
We just got our 3650BH yesterday but can't figure out if the u shaped dinette folds down to a bed or not. It looks like the table folds, but I can't figure out how and was scared about cutting off my finger in the process. Can anyone shed any light on this?

GWRam
05-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Tilt the table on its side so the support(stand) is free to move. On one side you will see a yellow knob on a latch, slide the latch back and push the stand to the side. It will fold up on itself compactly so you can put the back support cushions on it for a bed.

Hope that helps,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

swiftk77
05-15-2014, 06:52 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/16/ery5a7uj.jpg

That did the trick, now I have an extra full size bed if I ever need it.