Great weekend in the Bighorn...

caokgafamily

We just spent a Great weekend in our 3400 RL. I no sooner got everything set up and the snow started coming down. We don't get alot of snow in GA so the timing couldn't be any better. The kids had a great time in the snow. The 3400 was very warm and comfortable inside. There was 66 campsites and there was only 6 other campers there. What a great view sitting inside the 3400 watching the snow come down over the lake. Me and the DW slept like we were at a 5 star resort with the new 4" memory foam matress topper. This is the 14th trip out with our "07" 3400 can't wait till the next trip!!!

snuffy

We just spent a Great weekend in our 3400 RL. I no sooner got everything set up and the snow started coming down. We don't get alot of snow in GA so the timing couldn't be any better. The kids had a great time in the snow. The 3400 was very warm and comfortable inside. There was 66 campsites and there was only 6 other campers there. What a great view sitting inside the 3400 watching the snow come down over the lake. Me and the DW slept like we were at a 5 star resort with the new 4" memory foam matress topper. This is the 14th trip out with our "07" 3400 can't wait till the next trip!!!

We got a lot of snow over in Lagrange. Where did you camp?