ATF: Road Warrior - Fenders

BruteForce

I need to find aftermarket or OEM fenders for both sides of my RoadWarrior 395RW (2010). The plastic cracks due to vibration and the screws fall out. Are there fenders (plastic above the wheels) that are more robust and reinforced?

Lou_and_Bette

The fenders on my 2011 405RW were taken out by tire failures. Got mine from Heartland...$99 per side. However, shipping is costly since they come in such a long box. Had to cut mine since they spanned the slides. No stronger

don46

I got a set of aluminum fenders for a Horse trailer, they were built way better than the plastic ones. I did have to shorten the ends as they were made to come down further but that was no big deal and I had to split them where the slides came out. once they were installed I think they look better than the plastic and ther is more clearance around the tires so I could go to a bigger size if I wanted to. the sides were cheap, less than $50 per side but the shipping was pretty expensive, I think it was like $60. The company was Kampco http://www.kampco.com/catalog/ go to fenders and scroll down, I got the model 8042, 1 3/16 x 108 x 20 I had to cut the ends down about 10" but it was a small area and un noticeable. I didn't want to get another set of the originals because they cracked even before I had a tire blow out. Check them out they are pretty sweet, and much more durable.

turbie

you can replace it with the two piece style, like on the living room slide side. that's what the previous owner did with ours. He had problems with the one peice type cracking.