no countertop fold down extension on Cyclone 3100?

Miltp920

With the limited countertop space in the 3100, why did Heartland stop offering this option. We asked for it and were told, no longer available. Anyone added their own? Pictures?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You know who wanted one. I thought about building one but....for what they cost. A trip to CW was in order. I was not hard to install but It takes figuring out all the "angles of the dangles" to make it work right. I did have to add a piece ( glued and screwed) of 1x3 behind the thin side of the cabinet. BUT NEVER FORGET to put it down before you pull the slides in. BOY COULD THAT BE UGLY.

Miltp920

Do you have a few pictures, so I can pitch the idea to my you know who...? How much $$$$ did CW charge for the kit?

You know who wanted one. I thought about building one but....for what they cost. A trip to CW was in order. I was not hard to install but It takes figuring out all the "angles of the dangles" to make it work right. I did have to add a piece ( glued and screwed) of 1x3 behind the thin side of the cabinet. BUT NEVER FORGET to put it down before you pull the slides in. BOY COULD THAT BE UGLY.

intored

It looks like Camco makes these things and they can be picked up at CW or Amazon for a couple bucks. The brackets look cheap and no selections for counter top materials :(