Joining the Arkansas Chapter

Arkansas1

Past Arkansas Chapter Leaders
Howdy All fellow Arkansas Heartlanders,

Betty and I would like to welcome you to the start of what we feel will be a fun and interesting journey. As we are just getting started we hope to reach as many Heartlanders in Arkansas, and in other States so that we may share experiences, both good and maybe not so good :rolleyes:, but most importantly the fellowship that comes from camping and enjoying the great outdoors.
We hope that this message will reach as many potential members as possible in Arkansas, so that we may get together and set up a mini rally/meeting, so that we could get some suggestions on projects to head us in the right direction.
Please don't hesitate to PM us a message and let us know where you live and your ideas.

Happy Camping :D
Mike & Betty

cmart

Howdeeeee, yeah I think Arkansas could use an Arkansas Chapter. I already know a couple of Arkies who have Heartlands, perhaps you are one. We'll have to stay in touch.

Arkansas1

Arkansas chapter

Well Howdee back at ya,
Glad to hear from you folks, we are starting to get some response in PM messages to our site, keep in touch and let those other owners know of the chapter and by the way it looks like we might be getting closer to a mini rally/meeting possibly at the Bull Shoals State Park.
Stay tuned for further details.
Happy Camping,
Mike and Betty

jwb187

Hello Mike and Betty,

We don't actually live in Arkansas but are only 15 miles north of the border, like 30 miles to Pocahontas.....we do most all our camping in Arkansas as we think that Arkansas State Parks are great as well as the campgrounds around Lakes Norfork and Bull Shoals. We are the proud owners of an 08 3055rl which we have had almost a year. It already has over 5000 miles on it and this summer we are planning another 5000mi trip right after school is out. We would be interested in joining your Chapter provided it gets going. Keep us in mind.

JW, Janet and Jiaan Burford

crawdad

We're up here in Bella Vista, Ar. and would be interested in becoming members of an Arkansas chapter.

crawdad
2007 Chevy Diesel
2008 Sundance 2900MK

Arkansas1

Well welcome aboard there crawdad,
Glad to have you as part of the Arkansas family, we are getting some dates together for us all to have a mini rally/meeting, so we can all get together and meet other Arkansas members, as well as to discuss the upcoming rally for the US rally in Branson coming up in June. Please don't hesitate to drop a line or PM me a message and maybe we can get together on the landline.
Have a great day,
Mike

crawdad

Mike and Betty,
Just registered for the Branson rally with another couple who live in Bella Vista. They also own a Heartland Big Horn. Hope to see you there and maybe talk about the Arkansas chapter.
crawdad
2007 Chevy Diesel
2008 Sundance MK2900

jammaw08

Rally

We just registered for the Branson Rally. We are looking forward to meeting everyone then..........if not before then.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Hi everyone. Mike I think you already know we want to be a part of this. I am still working until the end of this year so we will probably not be able to make the rallies for awhile. I would have liked to have been at the Branson rally but because of a 3 week trip down in Texas in May we just can't swing it. If I come up with any suggestions I will PM you. This should be a lot of fun for everyone.