Heartland & Dealers Shine

boatdoc

Kind of LONG,
We have refrained from posting about our "little" problem with the new 09' 3670RL Bighorn but NOW can say that both Heartland and TWO dealers stood up and did what was right.
We had been shopping the 3370 and 3670 for 3 months and our local dealer is so new to Heartland that they didn't have many to look at. We are on the last frontier out here on the South Coast of Oregon. We had a time frame on ordering that lapsed as we wanted it for our trip South out of this rain when the factory rep, who I had get involved, called and told us of a 3670 that would be at a dealer 5 hours away in a matter of days. It sounded as though it had just a little bit more than we wanted but was up for grabs. He gave me the sales manager's number and the rest is history.
Upon getting home with it 12/22/07 at 10 pm in a rainstorm of rainstorms, we smelt rubber burning. I just parked it and ran to the house and said I'd look at it in the AM. Well, it was still throwing it down all day Sunday and if I did find something, who would I call, so I checked Monday, Xmas eve and to my not believing eyes, the rear axel had spun on the perches. Beline to the phone and the selling service manager was there and said NO problem we'll get it fixed. Nope. it isn't going back 5 hours. No problem MR. boatdoc, I'll call you right back. the phone rang and I was told to call the local dealer and they already knew what was going on and had a plan of attack.
As soon as we returned from a 10 day trip to Florida, the trailer went to the local dealer for the look-see and yesterday she went back and is now home all fixed up and ready for our trip South this Friday.

Kudos for Heartland and TWO Heartland dealers,

Gary & Diana Bandon, Or.

jpmorgan37

boatdoc;

That is super. Heartland and two attentive dealers are due kudo's for that kind of service. I'm happy for you.

John