Control/Instrument Panel Question

RTSchacht

Rick & Terri
Another question for the experienced RV people..... unlike myself...

On the control panel of my Cyclone, there's a "Test" switch, when pressed, it shows the tank levels, water heater, etc. etc.

Above the battery section, on the right side of the control panel, 4 LED's light up..... C G F L .... The magic question is, "What does each LED represent?"

C = Charged/ing?

G = Good?

F = ?

L = Low?

Thanks again for the info,

Rick

pegmikef

In the case of the battery it means fully charged. The others are usually in increments of thirds with all leds indicating the tanks are full. Be advised that except for the fresh water tank, the others are notoriously wrong because debris often gets stuck on the sensors giving false readings. It may say full and you know that you just emptied the tank so you kind of have to learn not to put too much faith in the waste tank readings.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Another question for the experienced RV people..... unlike myself...

On the control panel of my Cyclone, there's a "Test" switch, when pressed, it shows the tank levels, water heater, etc. etc.

Above the battery section, on the right side of the control panel, 4 LED's light up..... C G F L .... The magic question is, "What does each LED represent?"

C = Charged/ing? Charged

G = Good? Good

F = ? Fair

L = Low? Low

Thanks again for the info,

Rick

Pretty good guessing! :)

Rschremp

On my oakmont there is a switch above the control panel marked remote. With out it on the Fridge won't work on the battery but not sure of its overall purpose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rschremp

Thank you. One other stupid question. When on just the battery (inverter) the electrical outlets don't work do I need s larger inverter?

MagnoliaTom

So just the fridge and lights?

I don't have an inverted but I'm fairly certain the inverter powers the fridge, the battery powers the lights and the inverter. Some folks that install their own inverter may have it hooked up to power something else but usually it is only for the fridge