Interested in chapter

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
I have posted before and am definitely interested in a Chapter in Ontario. We now have a dealer in the Windsor area and there will be more perspective members.
Count Gayle and I in and also to help.
Regards
Wayne

Dale Smith

Ontario Chapter

We live near London Ontario, and would also be interested in a chapter with other Ontario Heartland Owners

Dale and Alice Smith
2008 3055 Bighorn :)

wfwilson

Gayle and I are in Westlaco TX now and have no INTERNET access unless we go to the public library. We will be back home to Amherstburg (near Windsor) end of March. I will be checking emails at library once or twice a week. We are definitely interested in getting involved in, or helping to, or starting a chapter. We have never done anything like this before but are willing to learn.
There is now a dealer in Windsor and I think there is one in the Kitchener area! BH are starting to us in our area as when I talk to the dealer he says they are selling well.
There are 3 BH in our park and all three of us met last year at the Goshen rally. We also went to the eastern rally in NC last Oct and had a ball.
Lets hope so more people respond. Dale and Alice let me know if you know any other BH owners in your area.
Down at Port Isabel TX in Jan there were three BH in the resort.
Regards
Wayne & Gayle

wfwilson

ONTARIO Chapter forming

Hi Ontario Heartland Owners
The Ontario chapter is becoming a reality. Anyone interested contact me on form email or wfwilson1@yahoo.ca or call 519-736-0577
Gayle and I are trying to get things going.
Contact us with you comments or wishes.
Regards
Wayne & Gayle
Ontario Chapter Leaders

wfwilson

First New Members

Great News !
As of this past weekend other than ourselves we have our first Members sign up!
So now the Ontario Chapter has doubled in size !!!!
Regards
Wayne

wfwilson

GREAT NEWS
We have another couple join. We are not up to SIX members!!!!
Regards
Wayne

wfwilson

Just had another couple sign up we are now up to 4 Rigs! Slow but sure we are growing.
Wayne

jbeletti

AS7074,

If you are interested in starting a chapter in GA or want to know more about what it takes or the expectations, please call me at 574-333-1153.

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited:

wfwilson

Even Better News as of today we are not at 6 Rigs 12 members with a few pending!!

wfwilson

More new members

One More we are now at 7 Rigs 14 members SUPER!
Regards

We would like to be included in your future newsletters.
Just got a 2009 Landmark and are planning on heading south for an extended stay in the south/Texas area.
Will be leaving mid Oct.

jimtoo

Hi Bob and Jennifer,
Welcome to the Heartland Family.
When you head to South Texas, stop in and give us as shout.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
We recently bought a BH3055 and would like to join the chapter. How do I do this?

Thanks, Bob

jbeletti

Bob,

Just send Wayne (wfwilson) an email with all your information (names, unit info, address, best phone number and email address) and he will add you to his chapter member list.

In October, we will officially launch the Heartland Owners Club and you will have an opportunity to join the club as well.

Jim

wfwilson

Great news as of Today we now have 12 rigs in the chapter! Look forward to our 1st rally next summer!
Regards
Wayne

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Wayne and Gayle
Good on getting another Canadian chapter going. We had our 1st BC rally and the 2nd is in the planning stages. Ours was low key and everyone seemed to enjoy that. I had a comments sheet to hand out and that was well accepted.
Rand Lutman

wfwilson

Just a note on how the Ontario Chapter is growing. We now have 28 Signed up member rigs so we have 56 people in the group. WOW this summer the rally in Kingston is going to be great. Everyone is welcome.
Regards
Wayne and Gayle