Key Largo kitchen mini blind.

Brader

I have a 2013 Key Largo. The kitchen mini blind is attached below the blind to the wall with the blind string on the bottom rail. Why? You can't operate the blind until you remove the screws. Then there no pull string to lift the blind. Am I missing something here?

danemayer

On our 2011 Rushmore, the kitchen blind is a set of louvers that open and close by turning a rod. The bottom can also be freed from the mounts by pushing on the bracket clips lightly. It's not necessary to remove the brackets. Maybe yours is similar.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
On my kitchen blind it's just a matter of grabbing the bottom bar and lifting the blind. No clips, just grab and raise.

Peace
Dave

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I have a 2013 Key Largo. The kitchen mini blind is attached below the blind to the wall with the blind string on the bottom rail. Why? You can't operate the blind until you remove the screws. Then there no pull string to lift the blind. Am I missing something here?

We have a 2013 Key Largo and I open the blind by pushing it up by the bottom bar I have no strings to open it but do have a rod to open and close them.