Lippert Specials - Level Up Leveling system

Would like to let everyone know, that I took advantage of the Lippert's special for the Level Up Leveling System for my Big Country 3650 RL. Kelly was very helpful. Also, want to let you know if you are interested in the system and have a unit that has front Hydraulic Rams on the front already. The price will be less then the reported price on the price information sheet posted on here. The reason is you only need 4 rams instead of the 6 rams. Have my appointment for installation late May at their location.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
FYI,
I inquired about the ability to get four additional jacks added to my existing front hydraulic jacks about a year ago.

Kelly stated they are no longer using the exisiting front jacks unless they are the round tubes.

She said they will no longer use your existing front jacks if they are square tubes. Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997

Last edited:

TXTiger

I have the square tubes also. Guess I would need all 6 rams? What is the special price being offered?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have the square tubes also. Guess I would need all 6 rams? What is the special price being offered?

Tony,

Here's the thread to all the goodies being offered in association with the North American Heartland Owners Rally. The pricing is good for all HOC Members, but there are installation restrictions and time limits that the offers are good.

//heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php/351-RV-Related-Product-Special-Offerings