Replacement hose for propane cylinder

OtterMN

The short propane hose from the changeover valve to the tank on the passenger side of our Cyclone is leaking from the rear of the knob. When I plug in the part number listed on the tag at the Fairview Fittings site, I get a range of products that are close, but based on the description, none of them have the right-angle fitting like the one I'm replacing... any clue on how to order the exact replacement hose with the right-angle fitting? Thanks!

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 37

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If you have a CW or RV dealer near you, take the hose and have them match it up. If there is a place near you that makes machinery (hydrolic) hoses, they could either fix yours or make you a new one. Have you called HL and with your VIN# asked if they have one in stock??

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
You might try a place like Tractor Supply or even a good sized hardware store. Propane hoses, fittings, regulators etc are stocked by a lot of different stores

OtterMN

Duane, you rock! I thought that the right-angle fitting was all one piece and crimped on, but the right-angle is an adapter that threads on... a piece of cake to replace, thanks!