Yah the Elkridge is finally ready! ! 21

Sunset4k

Well after another three weeks at the dealer for additional warranty repairs, the Elkridge gets to come home today! !! During this visit they reinstalled the fridge to straighten it in the cabinet, replaced the closet doors that had rusted door frames and adjusted the slides again. We are looking forward to getting back on the road again! !!

Happy travels!!

jimpav

Hummm......was this trailer made on a Friday, possibly at the beginning of a long weekend???????

Sunset4k

Jim, after all we have been through with this ELkridge, you may be right about the Friday build!!!! We are hoping that after two lengthy warranty repair visits, it is finally at a point where we can just go with it. All the really major issues (so far) have been taken care of. While it was in the shop this last time, we actually looked at other brand coaches and while I did find a couple of floor plans that I liked in the Keystone brand, we are just going to keep our Elkridge for a while. We are pleased with the way Heartland has taken care of the warranty issues so far... Looking forward to heading out again in a couple of weeks..

Happy travels!!

BandK

I would be interested in comparing notes with you. We also have a 2013 34QSRL that has been back to the dealer several times over the past year. We just had the kitchen slide ram and the hydraulic pump replaced. hopefully that was the last time we will have it in. Starting on a 2week, 3600 mile trip in a few hours and really hope/pray that all is well finally.

Happy trails!

Sunset4k

Kathy and Bob!! Glad to hear from another 2013 QSRL owner!! Good luck on your trip, we hope you just have the best time. Yep I bet we would have a comparable list! ! We had so many issues this year, but we are hoping everything is fixed now too!! If you ever get to Texas give us a shout!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I would be interested in comparing notes with you. We also have a 2013 34QSRL that has been back to the dealer several times over the past year. We just had the kitchen slide ram and the hydraulic pump replaced. hopefully that was the last time we will have it in. Starting on a 2week, 3600 mile trip in a few hours and really hope/pray that all is well finally.

Happy trails!

Tho not a 2013 owner, another ElkRidge 34QSRL owner. Welcome to the forum! Owners Helping Owners, here, so ask away!

Erika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BandK

4000 miles, 2 weeks and 9 states later... Great trip, the QSRL did very well. Only one issue with the blackwater valve malfunctioning. and that was able to be worked around with a stop at camping world!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
A 2400 mile trip upcoming, for us. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunset4k

by now you are probably on your way!!!! Hope it is a great trip. For some reason I am not getting notifications of new posts so I miss things. Is there a notifications setting somewhere? Or do I have to subscribe to a thread...