Fix scratches on outside gelcoat

Cynusps

:confused: Has anyone use any products that will repair tree limb scratches on the exterior of our Big Country? Also wanting to restore the shine to the back end of the 5th wheel. My husband has been looking at a product called Wade Maid Rejuvenator. Does anyone know anything about this product? Thanks

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
:confused: Has anyone use any products that will repair tree limb scratches on the exterior of our Big Country? Also wanting to restore the shine to the back end of the 5th wheel. My husband has been looking at a product called Wade Maid Rejuvenator. Does anyone know anything about this product? Thanks

Look online for Wade Maid. I saw it online the other day but can't remember where.

GOTTOYS

No need to waste your money on overpriced polishing compound. Just go get a can of fine rubbing compound, the stuff that is white in color, from your neighborhood big box or auto store. Shouldn't cost over 3 bucks. It will work just as good. Give it a coat of your favorite car wax when done....Don

JanAndBill

Anyone have experience with fixiing a deeper scratch (through the gel coat). I had something fall off a ladder against the coach. Now I have a deep scratch about an inch long.