Just picked up our 2015 Gateway!

zia

Our Gateway 3650BH order just arrived!!! We were looking at 2014s when we ordered but were surprised when a 2015 was delivered. However, I am very happy with the minor changes I saw between the 2014 and the 2015. The 2015 gets rid of that ugly gold shiny window valance and now have a much nicer tan with a dark brown stripe at the bottom. The drawers all appear to be a little deeper in the kitchen, and the spare tire is now mounted under the rig in the front so you have the entire bumper in the back (where we plan to put a bike rack). We will go load it up this weekend and plan to take it out for Memorial Day.

swiftk77

Ours was just delivered to our house 2 hours ago and got to step inside for 5 minutes before the kids soccer games. These are the worlds longest games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zia

One more slight change that I noticed between the 2014 and the 2015 is that the 2015 has a much larger microwave which is quite nice.

We are loving it so far! We swapped out collapsible dining room table with a free standing round table and it looks great (and only has one central stand so there is nothing to knock your knee on when you sit at the dinette). We added free-standing shelves in the bedroom closet for more storage space, and also will be taking out the barstools and the table in the bunk room. We are impressed with the mattress quality and are going to give it a try. In all our previous RVs we swapped out the mattress but this one feels pretty comfortable so we are going to try using it for our first trip and see how it feels. Looking forward to our first trip for Memorial Day weekend!