RV changes

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Well I was not sure where to post this but I guess this will work. We have decided to change to type of RV we will use for our travels and camping. We recently traded our 2007 Bighorn 3055 in on a Allegro 36LA motorhome. It was a hard decision since we have spent almost 700 nights in it and had many wonderful times. We especially enjoyed all the Heartland Rallies we attended and the many friends we made. We hope to see many of you as we travel in our new coach.

jimtoo

Hope you have a good experience with your Allegro. See you on the road.

You can still come to the area rallies,, just cost a little,,, not much.

Jim M

jbeletti

Hi Michael and Daphna,

Congrats on your motorhome purchase. Thank you for your past service in the club and all those memories you helped Heartlanders make at your rallies. Wishing you all the best.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Michael, thanks for all you did for the club. Enjoy your new motorhome.

wdk450

Mike and Daphna:
Thanks for your time with us in the Heartland group! If you still want to come to Heartland chapter rallies to see your friends, I believe you can participate as a SOB owner, paying the $20 per rig Heartland Corporate contribution to chapter rallies out of your own pocket. Check with the rally leader, that HAS been the policy. Unfortunately, you cannot participate in regional on national Heartland rallies.