Just Can't Get Good Help

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Well, today was to be the day we pulled the BH up to Indian River. But we get to the storage yard and my entry code won't work. Naturally, it being a Sunday AND Mother's Day, nobody's around. Guess I made the mistake of calling them Friday and telling them two things. 1) I was going to pull the rig out on the 11th, and 2) my storage lease expired the end of the 11th. "OK, thanks for letting us know!" So why the #### did you cancel my access code before the lease was up???

So, next window of opportunity to pull out will be Tuesday, after I visit them tomorrow to get the code revalidated. GRRRR!

MotoLynx27x

That is ridiculous! I'd call the owner and complain. It should not matter that it's a Sunday and mothers day. In a way they are stealing your camper because they changed the code and they have it in their possession. Are you gong to have to sign a new lease just to pull it out?

JohnDar

If I have to sign another month, I can guarantee the check will bounce. And no, there is no after hours number to call. The onsite office is not manned on Sunday. Storage options around here are limited, at best.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'd say that next season a different storage facility is in order.

I'm glad that we are able to keep ours parked right next to the garage when not in use.

Attachments

• CamperInYard-IMG_0069.jpg
    CamperInYard-IMG_0069.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 69

JohnDar

Storage options are very limited around here. We might consider just storing it at the CG and deal with any maintenance up there. Since we don't travel much with it, it's a consideration. We did that for a while with the TT.

JohnDar

Ok, I went to the storage yard this morning and spoke to the person at the desk. I think it was the same guy I talked to on Friday. Very apologetic and gave me a temporary entry code, good to next Monday. Looks like Wednesday will be decent enough weather to make the trip. Heavy storms today, into tomorrow, as well as other commitments that can't be rescheduled. Grinder is that Sunday was a beautiful day, both here and in Indian River. Stuff happens sometimes and you just gotta deal with it (after you've gone to a neutral corner and blasphemed somebody's momma).