Disappointed in Heartland Customer Service.

dbbls59

I have always been very satisfied with Customer Service, until now. In early April I ordered a new mini blind to replace one my dog chewed up. What I received was a Day-Night shade. I called customer service and informed them of the error and was told they had it in stock and would send me the correct one. After about two weeks I called back because I had not received the new blind. They could not find any notation in my order information that I had called. Was told they would ship the correct one right out. That was April 22. Today I called because I had still not received it and was told they only showed one in stock so they were in reality probably out. But I was told that on the 22nd they did submit an order to the Heartland ordering department to order me one from the manufacture. Ten days latter the ordering department did order me one, so they said. This would have been around the first of May. I am still waiting. The post I see about units being in the dealership so long waiting for parts from Heartland now seems like a very normal situation. I now wish I had just got one from Home Depot, and I may have to yet.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sorry to hear about your frustration.
When our day/night shades finally wear out, (restrung two already) we will just go to a home store to buy mini blinds as replacements.
I feel that will allow us the freedom to select a color/size that we like. Much easier that way. Trace

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Depending on the size you need, Home Depot has a nice cordless cellular shade that can be cut to size. I put one in my Mom's place last year. Simple operation just lift or pull down. No strings attached.