exhaust vent

Tetzlaff

Can anyone tell me how to open the exhaust vent? We have a 2015 Torque 325. Looks like there are 2 clips, but seems like they would break if we try to push or pull on them. Also, on our water hook up, there are 4 choices - Winterize, Tank (for filling fresh water), City and Normal. Can anyone tell us what Normal is for? One more question, the screen that pulls down in the back - when the wind blows, we noticed that it is open on the sides. Is this supposed to be in a track or something? Thank you.

danemayer

Hi Tetzlaff,

"Normal" is the valve setting for when you want to use the water that's in the fresh tank. You also have to turn the pump ON.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If you mean the exhaust vent for the stove, they twist sideways. The ones for the refrigerator vents only need a quarter turn so the slots are vertical. The cover will still need a little tug to remove it.

Tetzlaff

I am still afraid to turn the clips. Just feels like they will break. I think I will wait until Hubby gets home to have him try it.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
They should be a little tight. You could loosen the screws a little....but not too much. With use they will get loose on there own. Always make sure that you close them when you travel. If not, the door could blow off.

Tetzlaff

[h=1]JR Products Black 1-1/2" Flange Depth Endura Range Vent[/h]
Item #:83933Brand:JR ProductsModel:50045Average Rating:

(No reviews)
Be the first to Write a Review.

[h=2]Quick Overview[/h]Guaranteed not to yellow or become brittle when exposed to the elements. Wind tested to 190 mph.

Price:​
$44.39 $38.98
You Save:​
$5.41 (12%)

Qty: ADD TO CART

Email to a Friend

imp
This is the exact vent that is on our trailer. Was told by manufacturer to push directly up on the tabs. Still haven't tried it. Anyone seen this model of a vent before?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
OK, that's different than the ones on older rigs, like mine. We have little tabs at the corners that rotate to hold the flap. But the information you were given is correct, since it looks like the "clips" snap over the "bars" on the bottom of the frame. Might take a little pressure up and away to unsnap them.