Just upgraded from 06 Weekend Warrior to Road Warrior

We just traded in our first toy hauler, an 06 Weekend Warrior SL2805. It was 28ft, ZERO slides. We got a 14 Road Warrior 415RW (other choice was the Cyclone 4100 King) We had so many problems that we forgot how nice it could be to be in a camper that was in one piece & not falling apart!

Any tips? Before we brought most of our stuff in & out every time we used it because of the lack of space. Now I seem to be shopping daily, looking for different storage ideas to get the most of the space!

taken

Congrats! We love our RW. It is great having so much space but remember, nature abhors a vacuum and you'll fill it up in no time. ;) Enjoy...

Heathcote4

Welcome to the RW family, we love our 390. The room is outstanding storage is a little lacking but we are coming up with creative storage ideas. We are actually camping in Monroe, LA right now. Enjoy the Road Warrior hope to see you at our rally in October, near Tyler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remeron

Welcome to the Road Warrior club! I am a new member as well and I have found the people here quite helpful and always readily able to engage in productive conversation! We were in the same boat with regards of finding practical storage ideas/solutions for the rear garage. We found some Sterilite Rubber Maid Single Drawers which fit perfectly under the rear benches/seats which fold out into the bottom bed. They sit flushed with the seat so nothing is sticking out. We also found that Command Adhesives are our new best friend! We have installed hooks everywhere. I have to admit that best investment we have made so far has been the washer/dryer combination. It freed up so much closet/wardrobe storage areas as we were required to pack less clothes for our trips.

Good luck!

Remeron

Another modification which I just made was installing front and back bed rails for my kids on the upper rear bunk. I have now found it to be a great place to throw cargo/boxes and other items as a secured cargo area. The bed rails prevent anything from falling off the bed and onto the floor when we are moving sites. I simply used some shelf L-brackets and 1x4 pieces of pine for weight.

IMG_20140618_162710.jpg
IMG_20140618_210950.jpg

CBradley

Congrats! We are seriously considering purchasing the 415rw as well! Any issues or concerns since you have had it for a few months? One of my concerns is the part of the couch that sits in the garage....it apparently goes to the couch in the living room....but not sure why every picture doesn't show it there. Can you clarify if it can stay in the living room with the slide in?