Rating on RV deep cycle battery?

Has anyone purchased a Trojan deep cycle battery? I need to replace my 2 deep cycle batteries and would like to know which battery is rated best by users. I can not find any ratings of deep cycles on Consumer Reports.
What are you using and are you happy with the preformance? Also what brand are you not going to purchase again?

Last edited:

jbeletti

The Trojan T-105 6 volt batteries, in pairs, are used a lot. I was able to fit two of them in the plastic sliding tray of my 2005 Landmark. I also installed the Pro-Fill battery watering system. I liked them.

Jim

ChopperBill

Dont rule out the Interstate U2200. Has the same specs and is more readily available. I have Trojans in the truck camper and Interstates in the Bighorn. Have found no difference in performance.

Sundance_kid

My Sundance came with Trojan and thats all I've ever used. Had 2 12V in my Challenger and worked great for 2 years then traded for the Sundance, thinking of 2 T105's as we boondock alot.

BluegrassMan

RV batteries

Hey Guy's:

I just bought a new battery for my GC. My Landmark came with a DEKA battery. I looked around at Trojans at Gander Mtn. I thought they were a little pricey, $129. I found out that NAPA is now using DEKA Co. for their house NAPA brand. I bought a group 27 battery same as I took out for $71. DEKA is the last battery company left in the USA, most others are from China. I don't think you can get a battery at Sam's club that reasonable. Just my thoughts on the subject.:rolleyes: